Practice Focus & Background
Virgil grew up on a farm outside of Alsask, Saskatchewan and moved to Regina in 2000 to attend the University of Regina, earning a Bachelor of Arts degree with a major in Justice in 2004. He went on to attend the University Saskatchewan, receiving his law degree in 2010.
Virgil practices primarily in the civil litigation and family law and has appeared before all levels of Court in Saskatchewan.
Virgil is an active home brewer and is an executive member of the Ale and Lager Enthusiasts of Saskatchewan club.
Education & Professional
- Admitted to the Law Society of Saskatchewan, 2011
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Saskatchewan, 2010
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Regina, 2004
Associations & Activities
Including Professional Associations, Community Activities & Public Services
- Canadian Bar Association (Saskatchewan Branch), member
- Regina Bar Association, Member