Practice Focus & Background
Virgil grew up on a farm outside of Alsask, Saskatchewan and moved to Regina in 2000 to attend the University of Regina, earning a Bachelor of Arts degree with a major in Justice in 2004. He went on to attend the University Saskatchewan, receiving his law degree in 2010.
Virgil joined OWZW as an articling student in 2010, becoming a partner at OWZW in 2019.
Virgil practices primarily in the civil litigation and family law and has appeared before all levels of Court in Saskatchewan.
Education & Professional
- Admitted to the Law Society of Saskatchewan, 2011
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Saskatchewan, 2010
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Regina, 2004
Associations & Activities
Including Professional Associations, Community Activities & Public Services
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Regina Bar Association.
- Former Executive Member, Ale and Lager Enthusiasts of Saskatchewan Club.