Tom Waller, K.C.
Practice Focus & Background
Tom is a founder of Olive Waller Zinkhan & Waller LLP, formed in 1977.
Tom practises with the firm’s Aboriginal, Employment and Labour Law teams as well as being involved with commercial transactions and specialized litigation.
Education & Professional
- Appointed Queen’s Counsel, 1995
- Admitted to the Law Society of Saskatchewan, 1973
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Saskatchewan College of Law, 1972
- Bachelor of Arts (Economics), University of Saskatchewan, Regina Campus, 1971
Associations & Activities
Including Professional Associations, Community Activities & Public Services
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Past President and CEO, Crown Investments Corporation of Saskatchewan
- Past General Counsel for the Crown Investments Corporation of Saskatchewan
- Past CEO of the Province’s Forestry Secretariat
- Past Chair of the Board of Directors of the Saskatchewan Gaming Corporation