- Business Law
- Indigenous Business Law
- Debt Recovery & Insolvency Law
- Employment Law
- Family Law
- Wills, Estates and Trusts
Practice Focus & Background
Ramses Miki-Hanson graduated from the University of Saskatchewan, College of Law in 2021. Prior to this, he completed his Bachelor of Arts Honours with a major in Philosophy from the University of Regina.
Prior to law school, Ramses lived in Japan for a few years both as a student and as a teacher. Having lived abroad, Ramses understands the challenges that new immigrants face. As an active member of his cultural community, Ramses recognizes the importance of one’s cultural background, especially when seeking assistance from a professional.
Ramses joined OWZW as an articling student in May 2021 and was admitted to the Saskatchewan bar in May 2022.
Education & Professional
- Admitted to the Law Society of Saskatchewan, May 2022
- Juris Doctor (Law), University of Saskatchewan, April 2021
- Bachelor of Arts, Hons., University of Regina, 2016
Associations & Activities
Including Professional Associations, Community Activities & Public Services
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member of the Regina Bar Association
- Member of the Regina Japanese Canadian Club
- Member of the Constitution Committee of the National Association of Japanese Canadians
- Member of the Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers Western