- Credit Union Law
- Debt Recovery & Insolvency Law
- Real Estate
- Wills, Estates & Trusts
Practice Focus & Background
Lindsay grew up in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. She obtained an Honours Bachelor of Science in Agriculture with Distinction from the University of Saskatchewan in 2004. She then worked as a laboratory technician at the Toxicology Centre before returning to university. Lindsay obtained her law degree (J.D.) from the University of Saskatchewan in 2010.
Lindsay joined OWZW as an articling student in June 2010. She joined the partnership at OWZW in 2019.
Education & Professional
- Admitted to the Law Society of Saskatchewan, 2011
- Juris Doctor (law), University of Saskatchewan, 2010
- Bachelor of Science, Hons. (with Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2004
Associations & Activities
Including Professional Associations, Community Activities & Public Services
- Member, Canadian Bar Association.
- Regina Bar Association, Board of Directors, President
- Canadian Condominium Institute, South Saskatchewan Chapter, Board of Directors (2015 – present)
- Legislative and Law Reform Representitive to the Canadian Bar Association Real Property and Wills and Estates, South Saskatchewan Chapter (2013 – present)
- Volunteer with the Public Legal Education Association (PLEA) (2013 – present)
- United Way GenNext Ambassador (2014 – present)