- Business Law
- General Practice
- Criminal Law
- Employment Law
- Immigration Law
- Labour Law
- Real Estate – Residential
- Wills, Estates and Trusts
Practice Focus & Background
Kofi is a former Prosecutor in Saskatchewan. He articled with Public Prosecutions in 2019 and worked as a Prosecutor from 2020 to 2023.
Apart from his experience in law, Kofi has experience in project management and construction. He was born and raised in Jamaica where he obtained his law degree. He graduated with honours after pursuing a post graduate certificate at Humber College in Toronto, Ontario. He then worked in project management in Saskatchewan while he pursued accreditation courses with the federation of law societies of Canada. He is a holder of a Certificate of Qualification from the National Committee on Accreditation (NCA) of the Federation of Law Societies of Canada.
Kofi joined the firm in 2023 and maintains a general practice with focus in the areas of corporate law and litigation. He also handles criminal defense, immigration, labour and employment, wills and estate, and real estate transactions.
In his spare time Kofi can be seen running, biking, playing a musical instrument, doing a renovation project at home, or simply spending time in the great outdoors.
Education & Professional
- Admitted to the Law Society of Saskatchewan, 2020
- Certificate of Qualification, National Committee on Accreditation – Federation of Law Societies of Canada, April 2017
- Project Management Post Graduate Certificate, Humber Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning, 2013
- Bachelor of Law (Hon.), University of Technology, Jamaica, 2012
Associations & Activities
Including Professional Associations, Community Activities & Public Services
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member of the Regina Bar Association