- Business Law
- Credit Union Law
- Employment Law
- Family Law
- Labour Law
- Wills, Estates and Trusts
Practice Focus & Background
Elaine Selensky was born and raised in southern Saskatchewan before moving to Regina to complete high school. Elaine obtained her Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) and Bachelor of Education (BEd) in 2013. She is a recent graduate of the University of Saskatchewan, College of Law (J.D.). Elaine completed her articles with the Provincial Court of Saskatchewan before joining OWZW.
Prior to attending law school, Elaine worked in a number of industries including education, construction, automotive, food and beverage, and technology. She has experience working with businesses of all sizes from large corporations to non-profits as well as with individual clients.
Education & Professional
- Admitted to the Law Society of Saskatchewan, 2021
- Juris Doctor, (with distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2020
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Regina, 2013
- Bachelor of Education, University of Regina, 2013
Associations & Activities
Including Professional Associations, Community Activities & Public Services
- Member of the Regina Bar Association
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Former volunteer with Pro Bono Students Canada
- Former volunteer with Big Brothers Big Sisters Regina
Outside of her legal practice, Elaine enjoys traveling and cooking, and spends her time bouldering and reading about interesting people from history.