Immigration laws, systems and processes are continuously evolving. At OWZW, we will help you navigate through the complex immigration laws to determine the immigration stream best suitable for you. We can guide you in your immigration application, either through the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) or the Federal program.
Our comprehensive immigration and citizenship services include:
- Temporary visa applications
- Temporary resident visa [Visitor’s visa];
- Parent/Grandparent Super visa;
- Student study permit;
- Post-Graduation Work permit program (PGWPP); and
- Work permit
- Permanent residence (PR) applications
- Express Entry : Skilled Worker
- Family Sponsorship: spouse, common law or conjugal partner, children, parents, grandparents and their dependent children;
- Provincial Nominee;
- Refugee applications; and
- Renewal of Permanent Resident Cards;
- Citizenship Applications
- Humanitarian and Compassionate Applications
We will work with you in every step of the process. We will guide you to understand eligibility requirements and the assessment tests being used by the immigration officers.
We understand the challenge in overcoming inadmissibility to Canada, responding to procedural fairness letters, and addressing removal orders. Our team will work with you to help you explain your side to the immigration officers, to achieve the best possible outcome.
We can assist in refugee applications and appealing immigration decisions, including judicial review applications to the Federal Court.
We can help in addressing immigration consequences or prejudice arising from criminal charges. We can represent clients in criminal matters and can explain options to you.
The main contact person in this practice area is an immigrant himself, who understands the sacrifices, efforts and resources spent in order to migrate to Canada. Please contact Ronald Jalmanzar by phone or email to schedule your appointment, or if you want to learn more about our services.