When your business needs to understand and access all relevant aspects of federal and provincial employment law, OWZW can help. Our team helps employers ranging from well-established businesses to small start-ups.
You can also put our extensive experience before the Saskatchewan Court of Appeal, Court of King’s Bench, or Small Claims Court as well as various administrative tribunals to work for you.
Employment Law Services
- Employment standards (The Saskatchewan Employment Act)
- Harassment and discrimination
- Hiring and Employment contracts
- Human rights
- Disciplinary measures
- Termination (with and without cause)
- Early and/or planned retirements
- Workplace reorganizations
- Complaints under the Canada Labour Code, including adjudicative hearings
We also help draft and maintain legally-required workplace policies such as harassment and anti-violence policies, as well as other policies needed and beneficial for employers such as workplace accommodation and drug and alcohol policies.