The Saskatchewan mining industry today faces unprecedented challenges and opportunities. With the fast paced nature of natural resource law our firm is well positioned to add value and experience in assisting mining companies, land owners and investors maximize their opportunities. Our team of Matthew Park and Jessica Waller, offers assistance to local, national and multinational corporations who require experts in Saskatchewan mining and natural resources law or to assist with local legal representation.
At OWZW we can assist with:
- the acquisition and dispositions of mines and mining companies, provide legal knowledge relating to the due diligence, project development and construction of mine operations throughout Saskatchewan and Canada.
- mergers and acquisitions;
- consultation and impact benefit agreements with Aboriginal communities,
- environmental and regulatory compliance matters;
- mineral royalties issues;
- various strategic business investments, partnerships, exploration agreements including joint ventures; and
- any debt and equity financing arrangements required.