Whether you need general advice on realization processes in Saskatchewan or specific opinions on the options available to you as creditor, OWZW can help. We offer assistance with:
- Debt collection (secured/unsecured, land chattels)
- Proof of Claim forms
- Releases of security and realization
- Objections to a bankrupt’s discharge (in appropriate circumstances)
- Establishing priority position in bankruptcy
- Determining best method of debt realization
We also specialize in agricultural lending and recovery matters covered by the farm debt collection process as legislated by the federal Farm Debt Mediation Act and the Saskatchewan Farm Security Act. We walk you through the process of collection, helping with the original demand letter, the preparation of the various required notices, the mediation process and, where necessary, the collection or foreclosure process.