Whether you need general advice on realization processes in Saskatchewan or specific opinions on the options available to you as creditor, OWZW can help. We offer assistance with:
- Debt recovery (secured/unsecured, land foreclosures and seizure of personal property) in commercial, agricultural and individual (residential) settings
- Determining best method of debt realization
- Releases of security and realization
- Bankruptcy and Proof of Claim forms
- Establishing priority position in bankruptcy
- Objections to a bankrupt’s discharge (in appropriate circumstances)
We also specialize in agricultural lending and recovery matters covered by the farm debt collection process as legislated by the federal Farm Debt Mediation Act and the Saskatchewan Farm Security Act. We walk you through the process of debt recovery from the original demand letter to the preparation of the various required notices, the mediation process and, where necessary, the collection or foreclosure process.