Crystal was born and raised in Red Deer, Alberta and moved to Edmonton, Alberta in 2007 to attend the University of Alberta and complete her Bachelor of Commerce. In 2009 she moved to Saskatoon to attend College of Law at the University of Saskatchewan and she obtained her law degree in 2012.
Education and Professional:
- Admitted to the Law Society of Saskatchewan, 2013
- Juris Doctor (Law), University of Saskatchewan, 2012
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Alberta, 2009
Professional Associations/Volunteer Activities:
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member-at-Large to the Canadian Bar Association Young Lawyers, National Section
- Member-at-Large to the Canadian Bar Association Women’s Lawyers Forum, National Section
- Member of the Regina Bar Association
- Free Legal Clinic Volunteer at Pro Bono Law Saskatchewan
Outside the practice of law, Crystal enjoys travelling, yoga, playing soccer and working within her community through various charitable organizations.
Please contact Crystal Robertson for more detailed information.