For Ronald, lawyering is his contribution to society - serving justice and serving with excellence.
He had more than a decade of experience in the legal profession before migrating to Canada. He was mainly engaged in litigation practice in civil, criminal, special proceedings, administrative, family, and labour and employment areas.
He was born and raised in Sorsogon City, Philippines and spent most of his legal career in the National Capital Region, specifically in Quezon City, Philippines.
After graduating from law school, he initially worked in a law firm and private companies before he served as Public Defender for more than eight years. Eventually, he was appointed as Public Prosecutor, and represented the State for more than two years.
His exposure to a wide array of cases contributed to the development of his notable interpersonal skills, adaptability, and exceptional client service. He was awarded for his outstanding work ethic, integrity, thoroughness and commitment to work.
He is a holder of a Certificate of Qualification from The National Committee on Accreditation [NCA] of the Federation of Law Societies of Canada.
Education and Professional:
- NCA Certificate of Qualification, National Committee on Accreditation of the Federation of Law Societies of Canada, April 12, 2019
- Admitted to Philippine Bar, 2007
- Bachelor of Laws, San Beda College, Manila, Philippines, 2006
- Civil Service Career Eligible (Professional, Philippines), 2002
- Bachelor of Arts - Major in Philosophy, Minor in Social Science, Our Lady of Peñafrancia Seminary, 2001
- Civil Service Career Eligible (Sub-Professional, Philippines), 1999
Professional Association/Community Activities
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines (2007-present)
- Quezon City Prosecutors’ League, Inc. (2016-2018)
- Prosecutors’ League of the Philippines, Inc. (2016-2018)
- San Beda College of Law Legal Aid Bureau (2005-2006)
- Alliance for Alternative Action (2001-present)
- Seminary Association of the Non-Ordained (2001-present)