Emily Erhardt is a recent graduate of the University of Saskatchewan, College of Law. Prior to this, she completed her Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) with a major in Marketing from the University of Regina, where she was also a member of the Cougars Women’s Wrestling Team.
Raised with a strong co-operative background, Emily also has experience volunteering with the Saskatchewan Co-operative Youth Program and sitting on the Board of Directors at Conexus Credit Union. In 2016, she obtained her Certified Credit Union Director (C.C.D.) certification through a program offered by the Edwards School of Business and Rotman School of Management.
Education and Professional:
- Juris Doctor (Law), University of Saskatchewan, 2019
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Regina, 2017
- Certified Credit Union Director, 2016
Professional Associations/Community Activities:
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Former volunteer, Saskatoon Dog Rescue
- Past Board Member, Conexus Credit Union
- Former volunteer, Saskatchewan Co-operative Youth Program
- World Vision, supporter of foster children